Posted By Tina
Sign Up for Golf and Softball | Deadline June 22, 2022
GOLF Start Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 (first tee time at 2:30pm)
Location: Bunker Hill Golf Course
3060 Pearl Road
Medina, OH 44256
- Practices are every Tuesday with tee times starting at 2:30pm (don’t need to contact Bunker Hill to schedule a tee time.)
- This is a UNIFIED sport which means each athlete needs a partner to play golf with (two-person golf carts) who plays the 9 holes of golf, drives the golf cart and helps to keep score.
- Unified Partners pay $15.00 for 9-holes (this cost has gone up since last year)
- Athletes’ golf fees are covered by S.O. Medina County
- Athletes need a set of golf clubs
- If an athlete does not have a partner to golf with them, a person who is willing to drive the cart and help keep score is fine and the cost is $5.00 as a “driver.” Valid driver license is required.
- Drinks/snacks are available for purchase in the clubhouse.
SOFTBALL Start date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Location: Blakeslee Park
3625 Fenn Road
Medina, OH 44256
- Practices are Mondays/Wednesdays from 6-7:30pm
- Athletes are provided softball equipment including bag, helmet, bats and uniforms – but they need their own gloves and softball shoes.
- Athletes should bring their own water to practice and dress appropriately.
- Please be sure to check your email on practice days as sometimes the fields close if they are too wet. I will communicate by 3:00 via email on practice days if practices are cancelled for any reason.
ALL ATHLETES AND UNIFIED PARTNERS MUST USE THE SIGN-UP LINK. (This helps with making the rosters.)
SIGN-UP LINK HERE: https://sooh-mc.org/new-athlete-survey-4/