S.O. Ohio included in their return-to-play guidelines for the month of July that all participants have to wear masks at all times but can remove their masks while on the golf course. It is recommended that athletes and unified partners have a mask in the event a group of people does come in close proximity to place their masks on.
Please download and re Return to Play. Forms are at the end of the PDF
- Will start on July 7, 2020, as originally scheduled
- In July, no gathering of more than 10 people (athletes and unified partners) in total; this increases to 20 people in August
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing,/li>
- When arriving at the golf course, sign in and go to golf cart immediately (we CANNOT be in groups more than 10 in July)
- Parents or support staff (unless golfing with the athlete) must remain in cars in July; one parent or support staff is permitted in August
- NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED
- No group travel – only travel with family members or people athletes live with
- Athletes will need to bring masks to wear when not actively golfing on course
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Athletes need to bring their own water
All Regional and State competitions have been canceled until the end of 2020.