- This event has passed.
August 31, 2020 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Just a reminder that softball is starting on August 3, 2020, at the Blakslee field from 6-7:00, and practices will still be held on Monday/Wednesday nights at the same time. We will have two teams and they will scrimmage against each other due to the suspension of group travel at this time. I will let everyone know when a scrimmage is scheduled. We will not be using standard uniforms for scrimmages – athletes expressed on the last ZOOM call that they would rather scrimmage using their regular practice clothes. Scrimmages will be scheduled on regular practice nights.
See our Return To Play Guidelines Updated 7/1/20
- ALL ATHLETES NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN WATER
- WEAR A MASK WHEN ARRIVING AT FIELDS AND CHECK IN WITH AMY SMITH WHEN YOU ARRIVE to get your temperature taken and complete any needed paperwork.
- Athletes need to bring their own gloves.
- We will be sharing other equipment (bats, helmets) and sanitizing equipment during practices and scrimmages – athletes are free to bring their own bats and helmets as well and will be responsible for keeping track of their own equipment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
Coaches will direct athletes to turn in equipment at specific times to be sanitized throughout
- Practices are Monday/Wednesday from 6-7:00 and are located at Blakslee Fields
Address: 3718 Weymouth Rd. in Medina.
- SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE – due to game scheduling or weather